viernes, 5 de junio de 2009

What day is it today?

It's so easy to blend in with the simple Costa Rican lifestyle. Get up, eat---drink delicious coffee--swim in the pool, go to the beach, nap, eat, beach some more and eat again. Very relaxing.

Next to the beach is this awsome playground. Just a bunch of long cloths hanging from a tree and a bamboo platform. I can't help but look up to see if there are any rips in the cloth---there are several---but then again, Elyza doesn't have far to fall nor would she get very hurt if she did. It also made me realize how paranoid we can get back home. We would never be allowed to have this kind of playground. Elyza prefers this over the regular playground (which they also have but shc claims that it's very boring). Check out the coolest playground ever!


As I've mentioned before, Tamarindo used to be a sleeping village---and is now very touristy. The food and stores tend to be VERY expensive. I was getting a little discouraged by the high prices until one day...I found the real Tico food. This is where all the workers on the beach eat. My goodness, talk about delicious homemade food! Even Elyza enjoyed it!




More to come later!

1 comentario:

  1. Amy, looks like you and Elyza are having a great time! I completely agree with Elyza- love the playground. Keep the posts coming! xo

    ResponderEliminar